STEEL COFFEE TABLE LEGS. RECTANGULAR TABLE. COTTAGE STYLE COFFEE TABLES.
Steel Coffee Table Legs
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- Mentally prepare (oneself) to do or face something difficult
- an alloy of iron with small amounts of carbon; widely used in construction; mechanical properties can be varied over a wide range
- cover, plate, or edge with steel
- get ready for something difficult or unpleasant
- Propel (a boat) through a tunnel on a canal by pushing with one's legs against the tunnel roof or sides
- Travel by foot; walk
- Run away
- staying power; "that old Broadway play really has legs"
- (leg) a human limb; commonly used to refer to a whole limb but technically only the part of the limb between the knee and ankle
- (leg) a structure in animals that is similar to a human leg and used for locomotion
Breeze Coffee Table with Stainless Steel Legs
Bamboo Furniture - Breeze Coffee Table with Stainless Steel Legs. The use of bamboo in furniture is the perfect material because of its rapid growth. Though a known fact for centuries, the use of bamboo in furniture has been either limited or crude. With the coffee table we have added simple, attractive design elements to bamboo furniture. The top is a dark stained color bamboo veneer and as an added treat is the contrasting hand brushed stainless steel legs. The choice of stainless steel is due to its durability as well as being a metal that is easily recycled. Any glue used is certified as non-toxic. The coffee table comes with a bottom shelf (with 8 inches of space from top of bottom shelf to underside of top shelf) for storage. Only minor assembly is required and all tools are provided. 54" x 22" x 15"
New Slab Leg Coffee Table
.....Getting it's legs attached, the honed Lagos Blue Limestone top will later be inset into the frame, after a final round of polishing and sealer applied to both the stone and the steel.
Small Steel Table
Table made of 1/4 inch surfaces and 1/2 inch steel legs. It is coffee table sized and kinda heavy, but it should hold at least 15,000 pounds of coffee table books.
wood chest coffee table
corner buffet table
teak console tables
antique hutch table
antique card tables
glass round end tables
maple sofa tables
54 inch glass table top
wood metal dining table