Modern White Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
- Paint or turn (something) white
- a member of the Caucasoid race
table and chairs all together.
We got some new chairs for Christmas. Bench and one chair from ikea, two from cb2, and one from target.com. The table was $20 on craigslist. I love how it turned out.
MOMENTOITALIA LT 35
Modern dining room table with wood legs available in different finishes and glass top white or black lacquered. Thin metal feet. Made in Italy.
end table design
antique sewing machine table
wood metal dining table
stainless steel commercial work table
build a dining table
print coffee table book
large coffee tables
building a pub table
build a folding table