MODERN CONTEMPORARY COFFEE TABLE : COPPER DINING TABLE.
Modern Contemporary Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Living or occurring at the same time
- belonging to the present time; "contemporary leaders"
- Dating from the same time
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- belonging to the modern era; since the Middle Ages; "modern art"; "modern furniture"; "modern history"; "totem poles are modern rather than prehistoric"
- a contemporary person
- A person who advocates or practices a departure from traditional styles or values
- a typeface (based on an 18th century design by Gianbattista Bodoni) distinguished by regular shape and hairline serifs and heavy downstrokes
Casa Modernista: A History of the Brazil Modern House
A rediscovery of one of the most powerful schools of Modernism. On the one hand sensual and warm, on the other rational yet rhythmic, Brazilian Modernism is the soulful alternative to its European parent, better known for theoretical rigor and cold precision. Using the modern materials of concrete and reinforced glass, as well as wood and steel, Brazilians brought to Modernism an unspoken philosophy that allowed for the free flow of nature and built forms, so that the one was not dominated by the other but rather embraced by it. The undulating and amorphous buildings of Oscar Niemeyer are perhaps the best known expressions of this philosophy, in which the typical straight line of Europe’s Modern home becomes a graceful arabesque. The story of the Brazil Modern house is a tradition, a great flowering of talents and vision and a revealing new experience of Modernism, that until now has not been properly documented. Casa Modernista is the first volume to comprehensively cover this extraordinary architecture. Within its pages is featured not only the work of Niemeyer, but also that of all the most important modern architects of this extremely rich, multifaceted nation, including Affonso Eduardo Reidy, Jorge Machado Moreira, Carlos Leao, Alvaro Vital Brazil, Paulo Mendes da Rocha, Joao Walter Toscano, and Abrahao Sanovicz.
Ricket Contemporary Coffee Table
This Rickert Contemporary Coffee Table brings a refreshing and modern addition to your living room furniture collection.
modern contemporary coffee table
Minimal in form and maximal in function. The Bench Box is not only a comfy seat with its optional upholstered top, but it also offers plenty of storage for your favorite books and magazines. It is equally successful as a coffee table or a window seat. Sit on it, move it, ride it. Simple and modern, the clean lines will match almost any room. Available un-upholstered or with beautiful gray or alcazar upholstery. Also available with metal legs or with metal casters. In any combination, it's sure to make a room come alive.
Birch ply with steel tube legs.Dimensions:15d x 44w x 22.5h; inside dimensions of each box: 10w x 13.25h x 15d
NOTE: Wood finishes may vary slightly from color and grain shown in image sample.
pine log table
sheesham coffee table
english pine table
dining table with bench
wood iron coffee table
tall bistro tables
folding changing tables
folding table and 4 chairs